March 2nd, 2021 is Read Across America Day!
United Way of South Central Oklahoma knows that education opens doors, broadens horizons, and is a pathway for success. Reading is the gate way to education. When our youth have the skills, they need to succeed in school- like reading at grade level- it empowers them to reach their full potential.
Together, we are strengthening education, income, and health- the building blocks of opportunity. Join us in ensure successful futures for our youth by getting involved- be a reading volunteer, donate a book, support early-grade literacy, or become a tutor.
There are so many ways to be involved. Listed below are just a few of our local resources for all thing’s literary – youth and adult.
- Southern Oklahoma Library System 580-223-3164
- Ardmore Public Library 580-223-8290
- New Dimension Literacy Council 580-630-9055
- Ardmore Literacy Leadership 580-768-2942
- Ardmore Family Literacy 580-798-6176