POSITION: FRONT DEST RECEPTIONIST
SUMMARY: The Front Desk Receptionist position reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for providing front desk and office support to UWoSCO. The primary objective of this position is to perform general receptionist functions to support the organization’s programs and mission.
- Serves as the first point of contact for visitors.
- Responds to visitor’s questions and concerns.
- Understands the organization, programs, and staff to provide adequate assistance to visitors and partners.
- Obtains client/participant information to provide services or make referrals.
- Answer phones, takes messages, and redirects calls.
- Schedules appointments, and resolves scheduling conflicts,
- Works closely with Executive Director and other staff to develop new content and maintain website. Write new stories, create new pages, and solicit updates from other Community Partners.
- Maintain a presentable reception and lobby area.
- Prepare materials for mailings to include list management, merging letters and other materials, collating, stuffing, and mailing. This includes the annual campaign packets and thank you letters for donors.
- Provide administrative support for volunteer committee meetings, assuming responsibility for attendance, room reservations, refreshments, distributing agenda and supporting documentation.
- Prepare correspondence as assigned.
- Demonstrate an awareness of a need to control expenses by efficiently utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Must demonstrate the ability and knowledge of how to operate a wide range of computer programs and office equipment.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license at all times and must maintain liability insurance for personal vehicle used for business travel.
- Requires occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.; prolonged sitting and/or standing: up close and distance vision ability.
High School diploma/GED or better
1 year experience as receptionist, administrative assistant, or coordinator
Must pass background and drug screen
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements of personnel.
FILL OUT THE Standard Application AND RETURN